July 15, 2012 7:47:17 PM PDT
July 13, 2012 8:21:00 PM PDT
July 11, 2012 6:32:33 PM PDT
July 10, 2012 12:42:00 AM PDT
- Gua sha image shows 2
- Gua sha image shows 1
- Part 4 Gua sha Video Holographic Meridian Guasha Scraping Therapy
- Part 3 Gua sha Video Holographic Meridian Guasha Scraping Therapy
- Part 1 Gua sha Video Holographic Meridian Guasha Scraping Therapy
- Part 2 Gua sha Video Holographic Meridian Guasha Scraping Therapy
- Does the "sha" make damage to skin?
- A horrible chinese street cupping therapist!
- What are the benefits of gua sha?
- Western Contry Gua sha Mania is learning gua sha
- 5 tips you should know before gua sha
- What kind of instrument can be used to Gua Sha?
- What is gua sha?
- Customer Service:
- 8AM-10PM ET, Mon - Fri
10AM-6PM ET, Sat
- Sales Assistance:
- 8AM-11PM ET, Mon - Fri
9AM-11PM ET, Sat - Sun
- Call: 0086-133-1888-1977
In chinese,"gua" means rub,scrape or friction, and "sha" is a 'reddish, elevated, millet-like skin rash' (aka petechiae). sha is a term used to describe blood stasis in the subcutaneous tissue before and after it is raised as petechiae.When scraping is applied to related skin with moderate strokes, the sha will surfaces on the skin as small red petechiae. In minutes the petechiae will fade into echymotic patches. The color and rate of fading are indicators for the diagnostic and prognostic.Gua sha is one technique that intentionally raises sha rash or petechiae. and gua sha is absolutely a natural theraphy and no need any medicine which more or less have harm to human body.